Friday, May 2, 2014

My boobs are here!

That's not a sentence I ever thought I'd be excited to type, but things got delayed with my prosthetics order.  Everything is in now, so I'll head out to Nordstrom to pick them up later this afternoon. 

Otherwise my week has been pretty good.  No doctor appointments for me this week (could that be a first since last May?) but I did get out of the house quite a bit, including the gym on Sunday to do my new weight training circuit, Tuesday for a "gentle stretch" class and weights, and then yesterday for my first Pilates session. 

I am sore, but it's the good kind of sore - I worked hard and earned it.  I've been in a lot of different kinds of pain in the last year, but not this kind and I have missed it.  

I'm going to try to get back in for weights again tomorrow morning, and then my gym schedule will be Tuesday weights/stretch class, Thursday stretch class/pilates, Saturday weights going forward.  Eventually I want to switch back to Wednesdays for pilates and M/F for weights, which is what I was doing before, but my trainer doesn't have room for me on Wednesdays yet.  It'll happen.  It doesn't really matter to me until I go back to work anyway - for now one day is exactly like any other. 

No comments:

Post a Comment