Monday, June 24, 2013

i has a tired.

Today I worked some in the early morning, and then went back to the oncologists office to meet with the nutritionist lady who told me that everything I'm doing is fine.  And then I was exhausted and came home for a nap.  When I got up from my nap I had to drive back and get an echocardiogram, to set a baseline for the drug that will do damage to it over the next couple of months. 

Running around the house like crazy, trying to make sure Leasha will be comfortable when she gets here in the morning.  I can't eat anything after 6am.  Check into Alta Bates at 1:30 for a 3:30 surgery which should take about an hour.  And then I'll have my chemo port.  Yay!

Of course it's kind of useless since United Healthcare hasn't bothered to approve the chemo drugs to put in that port yet, but this is progress, right?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment