Sunday, December 8, 2013

Weekend Update

This time has definitely been easier.  I'm sleepier faster, and taking a lot more meds, but I know what to expect and how to respond to it now, which is a huge part of the battle. 

Jen was here this weekend and we managed a couple of trips out of the house, followed by long naps for me.  We went out and I spent way too much money on a new recliner for me.  It'll be where I sleep when I'm in recovery and where I sit to work and screw around on the internets for the foreseeable future.  We got this one in a distressed brown leather with a little bit of red in it.  I think it will look nice with our existing furniture and my moroccan rugs. 

We also managed to get me out to breakfast and shopping yesterday, but I was DONE after that, and ended up spending the rest of the day watching too much television and napping. 

This week I have  bunch of phone calls to make but no doctor stuff scheduled, and I plan to stick pretty close to home.  Bob will be here for most of it too - his football season is done now and he's got to study for finals this week. 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds good, Sonya. Dale and I don't say much, but we are indeed following your journey, and hoping and praying for your complete recovery!

    ReplyDelete