Saturday, October 26, 2013

Home

Influenza A finally showed up from the broncoscopy.

Also, I kept quiet about something that could have scared the hell out of a lot of people I spent the weekend with until I was officially cleared.  They flagged me as a possible active TB case on Wednesday night, and I've actually been in an isolation, negative pressure room since Wednesday.  They cleared me at 2pm.  It took another few hours for the oxygen tank to be delivered, and then a while longer at home to get some more O2 support equipment installed at home and pick up my drugs. 

So I'm home, with antibiotics, tamiflu, prednisone, oxygen tanks, and I'm dead tired but pretty happy at this point. 

I expect to not be doing much for the next couple of days, or leaving the house except for medical appointments in the next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment