Thursday, November 21, 2013

So far, so good.

I slept pretty well and slept in a couple hours past my usual time, made my breakfast smoothie (yogurt, egg based protein powder, coconut water, and frozen strawberries today) which went down fine.  I felt good enough to drive myself to the doc for my neulasta shot. 

Apparently Thursdays are old people days at the clinic.  Standing room only in the waiting room and it took about half an hour before Anne had time to give me the shot.  Everyone there had a caregiver, and I'd say at least half of them had some kind of dementia based on the conversations I was hearing.  Maybe they try to do them all at once? It was odd.  Yesterday there was one other guy in the waiting room and we got a private room for my infusion. 

Now I'm home and feeling a little light headed and sleepy.  Not quite nausea, but I can see it from here.  I'm going to try to get  down another 20 ounces of water and something light for lunch and take a nap. 

No comments:

Post a Comment