Sunday, November 17, 2013

Starting chemo again on Wednesday...

..and not a minute too soon - the thing is growing again.

This week of medical crap includes an echocardiogram on Monday, and I'll talk to the cardiologist about the fact that my grandmother was treated for tachycardia for years (I had no idea until a couple of days ago), so it looks like this might just be a coincidence and they found it now because of my hospital stay.

Tuesday I go in for my bloodwork.  Wednesday is chemo.  Thursday I go back for a Neulasta shot to stimulate white blood cells.

Bob's going to go to chemo with me, and Cait's going to babysit me Wednesday night while he goes to a JUG meeting, and then Elise is going to hang out with me on Friday while he works a football game.  


No comments:

Post a Comment