Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Good day.

The new meds worked great last night, despite the decadron, I slept for about five hours.  I was up ever 45 minutes or so peeing, but otherwise no illness or cramping.   And I was awake all day today (decadron, it's what's for breakfast).  I took a nap from 4-6, but it was more because I wanted to than because I needed to. I expect I'll crash a little earlier and need some coffee to get through tomorrow, and then Friday will be sleep day. 

Dropping the anti-diarrhea meds tonight to see what happens.  I should be in the clear now. 

Also brought home my new baby Vitamix from CostCo today.  HUGE thanks to Lani for letting me play with hers before I decided to spend the money (which I decided within the first five minutes). 

Smoothies and soups coming up.  Bob is excited by a hummus recipe, and I can see a whole bunch of drinks I'll be playing around with once I'm off all these drugs.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment