Friday, January 24, 2014

Home.

I've been one cranky bitch for the last few days.  They put IVs in both of my hands which made typing impossible, and the way I'm bound up has made breathing hard again.  Thank goodness we kept all the oxygen equipment from October - I wouldn't have been able to come home without it.

More details later, but the surgery went well, the pathology report looks pretty good, but I think I'll need more chemo and Bob thinks I won't, so we'll talk to the oncologist next week.  Lymph nodes are clear and there is no evidence that it has spread, but the 1.8 cm mass was still definitely cancerous.  It doesn't really matter to me at this point, it's just more time. 

The real reason I've been such a basket case is my roommates at the hospital.  Just awful people to be forced to share space with.  I'm glad to be home.  Sleep now.  More later.

 

1 comment:

  1. So glad you're home and that it went as well as could be expected, horrible roommate notwithstanding.

    ReplyDelete