Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Better day today.

Feeling human again.  The Protonix finally kicked in around 1am this morning, I woke up to a wave of nausea around 4am and took a Zofran and went right back to sleep. 

No other drugs today.  Got a ton of work done, got a nice nap in this afternoon, and then did even more work catch up tonight while Bob's off at another football meeting.  I just tracked my hours and realized that even though I took yesterday off mostly as a sick day, I'm ahead of the game hours-wise.  Whooops.  (I track my hours even though I work from home, helps me make sure I'm not working too much or too little.)  So, probably too much today, but still feels good to have something to do and feel productive. 

If last week can predict the rest of this week, I'll be tired tomorrow when I lose the last edge of the steroids, but should be feeling good through the weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment