Thursday, August 22, 2013

Good day today.

I managed to stay mostly awake until around 9 last night, and then I slept straight through until about 3, and then stayed in bed dozing off and on until about 8 this morning.  Got up and was wide awake, like awake enough and energetic enough that I forgot to make coffee. 

I took my loaner vitamix out for a test spin to make a smoothie with yogurt and whole frozen strawberries for breakfast, it was perfect and now I get what all the fuss is about. 

The only other news is that my hair is officially jumping off of my head now.  So glad I buzzed it first, because even at 1/4 inch, this is disgusting.  It is everywhere, making me itch like crazy.  In my shirt, on my face, on the furniture.  And it's a little worse because they gave me this prescription ointment to help with the acne on my scalp.  The stuff is definitely helping, but it's also a little bit tacky to the touch, and of course is all over the hair itself.  So that's making it stick worse. 

It is unpleasant, but honestly, kind of funny too. 


No comments:

Post a Comment